Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Here we go..

Hi all.. so we are all set for the cricketing extravaganza in Champions trophy. I will use this space to bring out my feelings/remarks/comments about the game in general and the champions trophy in particular. This may make for a relaxed reading for those who come back home after a tiring day at the office [:)] We shall try to live the moments of the 2-week long journey the teams will go through. I will try to come up with interesting analysis of the matches. Let me just start with "my favourites" for the tournament.
Well, they are sure going to shed that tag (chokers [:)]) this time. The hosts South Africa are the ones who i feel will get this one in their bag (which rather seems too empty). They sure have the team to do it. One has to realise that they consistently make it to the semi-finals of the ICC tournaments, which is a great feat. Lets just see how it goes for the proteas and the rest of the teams. So, relax and enjoy the cricketing feast. Lets hope this is a great tournament. I will come up with more thoughts soon..
Cya

2 comments: